The Mainlands Golf Club is committed to keeping our staff and our golfers safe in a hygienic atmosphere. As such we are taking precautions and changing our business model in reaction the current pandemic based upon guidelines issued from the CDC and the NGCOA. Below is a list of precautions we are taking.
- Our facility is enacting a ‘PARK and PLAY’ program in order to minimize the opportunities for people to interact with each other.
- We ask that no more than one tee time (four golfers) enter the proshop at a time.
- In order to book a tee time online a payment by credit card will be required.
- If you are not prepaying and would like to make a tee time please do so by calling the shop.
- Tee times will be spaced apart to 10 minutes. Proshop is open from 7:30am – 5:30pm
- All food and beverages are sold ‘TO GO’ only, for consumption out on the course only. We are no longer selling hot dogs or sandwiches.
- We encourage you to call the shop with any order for the snack bar ahead of time and we will prepare for you.
- We encourage golfers to pay online when the book a tee time or to have one golfer pay for the group to minimize time spent in the proshop.
- Rental clubs and/or Demo clubs will no longer be available until further notice.
- Coolers are no longer provided to take out on course.
- Water coolers will not be out on the course.
- Scorecards and pencils are only available in the proshop if requested.
- Golf carts are encouraged to be used by a single golfer.
- Carts will be washed/sanitized after each use. As well as nightly.
- Porto-Potties do not have sanitizer in them and are not cleaned regularly. Please use at your own risk.
- Leagues and large groups of golfers are officially disbanded. You are encouraged to golf in no larger than groups of four as well as you are not encouraged to congregate in or around the proshop.
- We are playing “CUP UP” golf. The cups are raised an inch or so above the pin. When the ball hits the cup it is ‘in’.
Finally we will continue to remain open unless local and/or federal authorities request us to close business.
We appreciate your support and flexibility as we adjust our operation with safety in mind.